Sponsored Links




Father's Day Quotes, Greetings, Wishes & Whatsapp Status

Father's Day Greetings

Remembering father on Father's Day!

My Dad!

My father is a man like on other,
He gave me life, nurtured me,
taught me, dressed me, fought for me,
held me, shouted at me,
but most importantly...
he loved me unconditionally.
There are no enough words,
I can say to describe just how
important my father was to me,
and what a powerful influence
he continues to be,

I Love You Dad!

Father's Day Quotes

"My father gave me the greatest gift
anyone could give another person:
He believed in me."

~ Jim Valvano

Happy Father's Day Wishes

Happy Father's Day Wishes

Dad, thanks for always helping
me out financially so I can
focus on being an
independent woman.

Happy Father's Day Wishes Pics

I may not have told you often
but I want you to know...
That I am the luckiest
to have you as my Dad!
Happy Father's Day to you!

Happy Father's Day Wishes Pics

You hold my hand
and show me the world...

Sponsored Links


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top