Sponsored Links




The perfect lines for your Dad or Father on this Father's Day 2015

Happy Father's Day Inspiring Status Quotes


1. The smallest part of me, that made the very heart of you.

2. What is a Father? He is the one that pats the dirt off your butt and says “Try again.”

3. May be there are no such things as a perfect father, only loving ones.

4. My father is one the best friend of me.

5. My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.

6. For rarely are sons similar to their fathers: most are worse, and a few are better than their fathers.

7. It is a wise father that knows his own child.

8. Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.

9. A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.

10. Why are men reluctant to become fathers? They aren’t through being children.

11. Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Fathers Day Status, Fathers Day Status and quotes.

12. Love and fear. Everything the father of a family says must inspire one or the other. Fathers Day Status, Fathers Day Status and quotes.

13. Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father..

14. Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown.

15. To her the name of father was another name for love.

16. Dad, you’ve always been a loving father, even during the times I needed tough love. I want to thank you for that this Father’s day.

17. The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.

18. Dad, you have been a provider for me all of my life. Thank you for giving me everything I needed and a lot more.

19. There is nothing like a daddy hug. Happy fathers day to all.

20. I love my father as the stars - he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart
.
21. Thank you for being a great dad ! Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart. Happy Father’s Day!!

22. The greatest gift I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad!

23. The greatest thing a father can do to his children is to love their mother.

24. A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.

25. I am blessed that my Dad loves me and so do me. Happy Father's Day!

Also Read: The Best of Father's Day Inspirational Quotes


Sponsored Links


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top