Sponsored Links




The great and best ever collection of Fathers Day Sms Text Messages, Greetings & Wishes Pictures. On this Father's Day you will require to greet you Papa. Some Wishes of Love and Respect on Father's Day.

Father's Day Sms Text Message Wishes


The Father's Day wishes you can also share with your friends, wife or husband and even girlfriend. This the bond of love and affection you can share with not only with your dad, but everyone.

Some of great Father's Day Quotes and Message, that remind you how your father is important for you in life.

Father's Day Sms Text Messages

What Is A Dad? A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again. A dad is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt. A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail…

4 years: My Daddy can do anything! 7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot. 8 years: My father does not know quite everything. 12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either. 14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned. 21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date! 25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much. 30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it. 35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad’s idea first. 50 years: What would Dad have thought about that? 60 years: My Dad knew literally everything! 65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.

One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, You’re tearing up the grass. We’re not raising grass, Dad would reply. We’re raising boys.

~Harmon Killebrew

Father's Day Wishes Pictures

Father's Day Wishes Pictures

Happy Father's Day Wishes Images

Happy Father's Day Wishes Wallpapers


Sponsored Links


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top