Sponsored Links




Happy Father's Day Best Quotes from a daughter. So if you are a charming princess of your dad, this is for you. We have ultimate quotes collection, pick the right one and wish your Dad, A Happy Father's Day or update your Whatsapp status.


Top 10 Father's Day Quotes from Daughters

Father, be good to your daughter. You are the god and the weight of her world.

There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.~ Alison Lohman

Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad.

And my dad, you’re a great actor but you’re a better father. ~ Angelina Jolie

To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.

The main reason why a daughter needs a Dad is to show her that not all the boys are like the ones who hurt her.

Dad, thanks for always helping me out financially so I can focus on being an independent woman.

Every girl may not be queen to her husband, but she is always a princess to her father.

Father- to God himself we cannot give a holier name. ~ William Wordsworth

If a man is close to my heart and my life, that is my loving father.

Browse more related articles or see home page: Happy Father's Day

Sponsored Links


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top