Sponsored Links




Ultimate collection of Father’s Day Wishes Quotes, Text Messages, Sayings, Thoughts for sharing on Whatsapp, Facebook, Pinterest, Stumbleupon and other social media options. Make you father proud on this Father's Day 2015.

Suggested Read: Short Father Day SMS, One Line Happy Father’s Day Status, Text Message

Father's Day Wishes Message Quotes

Father's Day Wishes Message Quotes

Do you know what is the meaning of FATHER?
F = Forever With His Family
A = Always There for You No Matter What
T = The Only One Who’s There
H = He’s My Hero Till the End
E = Encouraging In Everything I Do
R = Really the Only One…

No One Can Beat Him He’s The Best..!!!

***************************************

So many wonderful moments we have spent together, so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather, thinking of u father brings memories to mind, wonderful moments i ll treasure, these u give me sincerely that’s why my dad, I love u so dearly.

***************************************

Delightful And Loving, Loved and Admired, Dad, You’re My Hero, My Life You’ve Inspired. And When All My Blessings Are Counted Each Day, I Thank God in Heaven.

***************************************

For Dad When I Pray. Dad Thanks For Your Presence throughout Thick And Thin; You’re More Than A Parent, You’re My Wonderful Friend.

***************************************

Father's Day Best Quotes Wishes Text

See more similar articles or visit our home page: Happy Father's Day


Sponsored Links


Post a Comment Blogger

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top