Sponsored Links




The best ever collection of Short Father Day SMS, One Line Happy Father’s Day Status, Text Message to wish your father, uncle or even share your thoughts with your friends on Whatsapp.

Also Read: Father’s Day Wishes Quotes, Text Messages, Sayings, Thoughts

Short Father's Day Status Sms Text Message

Short Father's Day Sms


The greatest gift, I ever had Came from God; I call him Dad!

Greetings on Happy Father’s Day

My Father Did not, Tell Me How 2 Live, He Lived, And Let Me Watch Him Do It.
Happy Fathers Day!

I’m glad to have u dad, HAPPY FATHER’S DAY.

Some things are just better the way they are like you!
Happy Father’s Day!

You May Be Out Of Sight But You”Re Always In My Mind.
Wish you Happy Father’s Day!!

Dad you are never wrong. The only time you are wrong is when you think, I forgot about you. Love you Dad!
Have a grand Father’s Day!

Your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Thanks for being always there Pops.
Wish you a Wonderful Happy Father’s Day!

So many wonderful moments we have spent together, Thinking of u father brings memories 2 mind, I love u so much.
Happy Fathers Day!

U ‘ve seen me laugh u have seen me cry and always u were there with me I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you!!
My wishes on Happy Fathers Day

I Can’t Think Of any Need In Childhood as Strong as the Need For a Father’s Protection.
My love on Happy Fathers Day!!

Pay My Regards To Ur Father Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child, What A Stamina He Has Got..
I salute you on Happy Father’s Day!!

One father is more than a hundred School masters.
Happy Father’s Day

I know just the person who needs “101 Ways to Be a Great Dad”. Don’t worry it isn’t you!
Happy Fathers’ Day!

What You Have Inherited From Your Father, You Must Earn Over Again For Yourselves, Or It Will Not Be Yours.
Happy Father’s Day!

Thanks for being there through the tears, laughter and dirty diapers.
Happy Father’s Day!

Love is Sweet, Love is sad, but with me Love is the best thing you ever had.
Happy Father’s Day

It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.
Wishing you a Happy Father’s Day!!

Father's Day Whatsapp DP

Wishing you A Happy Father's Day in advance!



Sponsored Links


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top